Friday, October 19, 2012

My rainy Friday morning....

One would think that having most of today off that I would have JUMPED out of bed and been all productive and stuff.... Well..... Not so much. So far, this is the story board of how it has looked in the past 3 hours or so....



Generally not me, I like mornings... But this week I asked my 13 year old to make sure I wasn't sleeping trough my alarm... I mean really?





Then there was Jewels.... A force to be reckoned with. After 3 years you'd think she would catch on that she's a dog. Alas, no such luck. It doesn't help that she has her own pillow and gets tucked in with a blankly. So ya, she didn't care that I was feeling lazy... She lurked and stared me down until she was fed.



Just so you know, it IS a myth that cats only meow when people are around. And when I say meow, I really mean YOWL. Seriosly... What is it that they are trying to say? I gave them fresh water, food, and new litter. All I ask for is for my cat not to be louder than the stereo.

So that leaves me to the rest of my day, which by all rights needs to start being productive from this point forward..... Choices clearly have to be made!!!!

OR



Hmmmm.... Daunting choices for a Friday ;) 

Seriously though, I am out of here. TGIF







No comments: